As a member of SAFE Credit Union, not only are you eligible to enjoy SAFE’s wide range of low-cost financial services, but you can also participate in the operations of the credit union. Since all officials of the credit union are volunteer members, elected to office by the membership, your vote gives you an active role in the governing of your credit union. Are you into playing games? Go to the lucky pharaoh free play. There is the best offer for you!
Online Account Opening
Joining SAFE is now quick and easy! Apply online for a SAFE account and you will get instant access to your accounts through SAFE Online Banking. With flexible funding options available, you can start using your account right away.
Already a member and want to open a new account? Simply login to Online Banking on the right hand side of this page and click “Open an Account” at the top of the page or on the left-side navigation. From there, you will be guided through the easy, 10 minute process of selecting and funding your new account.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Low-rate Loans (Auto, Real Estate, Credit Cards and more)
- Low- and no-cost Checking Accounts
- High-Yield Savings (Certificates, Money Market, Checking Accounts and IRAs)
- Access to 28,000 free ATMs nationwide
- Free Home Banking
- Free Bill Pay for active users
- Get paid a day early with Direct Deposit – pending receipt of deposit from originator
- Credit Union Direct Lending – apply for your next auto loan right at the dealership
- Credit Union Auto Sales – enjoy a haggle-free auto buying experience.
SAFE Credit Union proudly serves anyone who lives, works or worships in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, Yuba, Sutter, Amador, Butte, Contra Costa, Nevada, San Joaquin, Solano, or El Dorado Counties, as well as the employees and members of numerous businesses and associations, including:
- Members of the California Independent Grocers Association
- Members of the Citrus Heights, North Highlands, Rio Linda/Elverta and Carmichael Chambers of Commerce
- Members of the Antelope Community Association
- Members of the California Professional Firefighters Association
- Members of the Ben Ali Shrine Temple
- Employees of firms and associations within the graphic arts industry, including TV and radio stations, and graphic design and printing organizations
- Members of the Senior Gleaners
- Employees and residents of Sun City Roseville
- Members of the Retired Citizens of California Association
- Members of the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Employees of MTS, Inc. (Tower)
- And many, many more
To find out if you are eligible to join SAFE Credit Union, contact SAFE’s Call Center at (916) 979-SAFE or (800) SEE-SAFE.